At Family Herbal Clinic & Herb Shop our clients receive:
- Comprehensive health assessments to discover the causes of their health problems.
- A customized nutritional program of needed vitamins, minerals and herbal remedies that is specifically designed for their health concerns.
- Nutrition counselling, that guides them as to what and how they need to adjust their daily dietary habits to help them avoid the things that may cause their problems and help promote the things that help restore health. The emphasis is on doing the right things consistently, till health goals are achieved.
- Health management and dietary education, food choices, geographical nutrition, climate related diet, gender related nutrition requirements, age related diet modification, baby and child nutrition, pregnancy nutrition, menopause/andropause considerations, restorative nutrition, fasts and cleanses, and other needed knowledge to help our clients find their path to health.
Your first visit will cover the critical elements of:
- Information gathering
- Health assessment and examination
- Developing a nutrition program with therapeutic supplementation
- Diet, lifestyle and other recommendations
To do this we will require you to fill out our initial intake forms, and drop off a few days in advance. You may email it as well.
Please take your time for filling out these questionnaires, since the information they provide, can be very useful in identifying the root causes of your health issues.
Please try to arrive 15 to 20 minutes early, to allow our staff enough time to finish your paperwork prior to your appointment.
We also ask that you bring with you the following:
- Health history from childhood onward including sicknesses, hospitalizations, accidents, surgeries etc. in a chronological order. This can be done from your own memory and not necessarily from your doctor’s files.
- A complete list of all physical symptoms like headaches, digestive problems, aches and pains, etc. Please ensure that you do not omit any symptoms. Major and minor symptoms are all important.
- If you are taking any medicines or supplements, please bring the bottles with you. We need the bottles.
Our initial check-up takes about two hours on the average, and the cost of the check-up is $380.00 plus tax. This does not include the cost of natural remedies.
Follow-up appointments are up to 20 minutes, and cost $75.00 plus tax.
For your convenience we accept cash, Debit, VISA, and MasterCard.